Required data in accordance with § 5 TMG
Name of the Company: City Hotel Biel Bienne GmbH
Authorized Representative: Adrian Zumofen
Telephone: +41 32 3272727
Trade Register Office: Canton of Bern
Register Number: CH-073.4.006.186-7
VAT-ID according to § 27a VAT Act: CHE-101.123.545 MWST
Concept and Text: Holger Schaeben
Concept and Design: Christoph Niermann
Photos: Oliver Tjaden
Programming: Taki Kiometzis
Weather Data Source:
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data and provider identification
(1) When visiting this website, your personal data will be collected. During this process we certainly adhere strictly adhere to applicable legal and regulatory requirements, especially those concerning data protection law. Personal data is all data that relate to you personally, e. g. name, address, e-mail addresses or your user behavior. The following regulations inform you about the exact scope.
(2) Service provider according to § 13 of the Telemedia Act (TMG) and responsible body in accordance with § 3 para. 7 of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) is Selected Guidance GmbH, see the imprint.
§ 2 Rights of the persons affected
You have the right to request information from us at any time about the data stored about you with us, as well as about their origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom these data are passed on and the purpose of storage. If you have given your consent to the use of data, you can revoke it at any time. In addition, there is a right to delete or block the data stored about you. If the deletion is prevented by legal storage periods, the data will be blocked. All requests for information, inquiries, objections or other requests for data processing please send by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address given in the imprint.
§ 3 Data security
We use up-to-date technical measures to guarantee data security, in particular to protect your personal data against dangers during data transfer and to prevent third parties from gaining knowledge. These are adapted to the current state of technology in each case.
§ 4 Collection of personal data for informational use
(1) For the mere informational use of the website, i. e. if you do not send us a contact request (see § 5), we do not collect any personal data, with the exception of data transmitted by your browser in order to enable you to visit the website. Those are: Your IP address, the date and time of the request, the time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), the content of the request (specific page), access status/HTTP status code, the amount of data transferred, the website from which the request comes, the operating system and its interface as well as the language and version of the browser software.
(2) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how you use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for website operators and to provide other services associated with the use of the website and the Internet. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Under no circumstances will Google associate the data collected when using the website with other Google data. Although you can adjust your browser software to prevent the installation of cookies, we would like to point out that if you do so, you may not be able to use the full functionality of our website. You can object to the data collection and data storage by Google any time. Https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. In regard to the collection of IP addresses by Google Analytics, we would like to point out that we use Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”, so that IP addresses are transformed into anonymous form before they are processed for analytical use.
§ 5 Collection of personal data when using the contact form
(1) When using the contact form, in addition to the data collection described in § 4, the following data are also collected from you: First name, surname, company/institution, e-mail, telephone number.
(2) We may use this data to contact you by email if you have given your express and separate consent to do so. Notice of this data protection declaration does not constitute such consent. You may revoke your consent at any time. You can declare your revocation by e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint. If this is the case, your personal data will be deleted immediately.